Wednesday 16 January 2013

Smile :-)

Well, I'm probably tempting fate (so I'm touching wood- no naughty comments please) but, the apartment is nearly completed. I say complete, there are shelves to be installed and painting to be done and re-done, but at least the construction and deconstruction are almost over. We even have a shower! (for close friends, you'll know that we have been making use of the laundry sink for some months now and an actual shower is somewhat of a luxury.

This is all a preamble to me saying, I'm pretty happy.

We are nearly at the end of an extremely stressful time and quick frankly are just looking forward to sitting down in the morning, drinking far too much coffee and taking a few minutes to talk, calmly.

As I said, I'm pretty happy and as a result, would like to share a few photos from our Canada trip that make me smile. I hope you enjoy them.


The Troller Habekost women.


Mauricio, livin'/lovin' life.


I couldn't find the Adult ones.


I know I have large ears, but this was extreme.


Never met this girl before in my life. Best marry her I guess.


When Cla attacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment