Wednesday 25 April 2012

Birthday!

33...and counting.

You won't believe it friends and fans, but I'm running.
Yep, exercising, me.
It's been a while...let's say, since Grimsby, 10 years since I ran regularly and that was little more than a few times.
I'm even enjoying it too. Helps when your dedicated girlfriend follows with a stick.
I'm not enjoying the push ups, sit ups, crunches, etc...

We were out running through the park the other day and got stopped by station 4, Record TV. A national television station. They wanted to interview sporting people about potentially putting signs up in English for the foreigners when the World Cup starts.

Low and behold, they got a Brit and his Mrs. What luck.

Q. What do you think David? 


A. I think it's a great idea, we don't actually know any other languages.

Tune in and see Clarissa and I on National telly- http://rederecord.r7.com/

Off out for drinks in an Irish bar (closest to home spun comfort) and a bite to eat.

Thanks to you all for the birthdays messages.
Miss you all.

PS. there's a rather large sofa here and two friendly dogs if you fancy a trip south. Though the weather has just changed...bit chilly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment