Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fat Bottomed Girls

At the age of ten, I stood with my father at one side of the road, across the street stood a woman in her late 20's who to a young man, appeared really rather attractive. Kinda like the women you'd get at a shoe store or a hairdressers. Tall (to me), red nails, long flowing hair, high heels. They would run their thumbs over the bridge of your foot, feeling for the space left and ask if it was comfy. They would run their fingers through your hair and almost massage your scalp. These were the type of ladies I had touching me at a young age and I have to say, I enjoyed it. Pre-pubescent frolics.

My Dad turned to me and asked in a way that an Yorkshireman would and still does, 'Son, are you a bum or a breast man?' To which I replied, without delay I might add, 'Dad, I'm a bum man'.

Out of context this might seem odd, but let me try to add context.

This morning on the local Rio Grande do Sol television channel, we (my girlfriend was watching with me) were treated to approximately twenty minutes of a news story on what Brasilians find sexy in their ladies. Specifically, what kinda bums do they enjoy.

Brasilans have big bums. Not all, but it seems the commonplace. Big booty dancin' is everywhere, there's even a name for it- Funk. This primarily involves women turning away from the men, sticking out their ample derrieres' and wiggling them around. Now, this is a skill. I'm not kidding, you can do it wrong. From my observations (against my will, of course) it seems that said lady wears tight/latex mini short things, high heels, spatulas of make-up and has long/preened hair, she then rotates, turns her head occasionally to gauge the reaction of her audience and proceeds in bouncing her bottom vertically. Imagine lap dancing, but without the monetary element (not that I have any experience of this).

I have attached an image for your approval.


The answer to what Brasilian men find sexy? Fat bottomed girls, who enjoy a good wiggle.
In contrast, Brasilian women are just happy with a notable lack of cellulite (this seems a common feeling).

No comments:

Post a Comment