Saturday 9 February 2013

Yesterday

was a day full of events. Some small, some big.

Firstly, I collected my now, registered Birth Certificate from the Brasilian authorities.

Secondly, I rescued a Blue Tit that had become trapped in some plastic on our balcony. I released it, but it kept flying into a half window we have. I reached my finger out, it sat, calmly on my forefinger and waited for me to lift it high enough. It then paused, as is to say thanks and was away.



Thirdly, I saw a pizza delivery guy loading his 1 year old son into the box on the back of the bike. Some hungry customer is going to be a mite confused.

And finally, we completed all our paperwork.

As of 5.15pm, February 28th, we shall be Mr David Wing and Mrs Clarissa Troller Habekost.

A good day, all in all.

Now, the count down to marriage begins.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to the future Mr and Mrs Wing!

    ReplyDelete