Tuesday 9 October 2012

Godling Go Home- Robert Silverberg

I just don't seem to be able to stop myself.

I found a bookshop around the corner, almost exactly around the corner actually. 
Sure it sells predominantly Portuguese language books, but there is an English language section...and it's mainly Sci-Fi!

There's also, oddly, quite a lot of Western stuff too.

Each book is second hand, but in most cases you'd be forgiven for thinking them at eighth or ninth hand. Which is great, as it means the majority of the front covers are really rather peculiar and mosre often than not, have little or nothing to do with the subject matter. Always entertaining I think.

My most recent read was this collection of shorts by the Science Fiction supremo- Robert Silverberg.

Very much worth your time and effort if you ever liked the idea of aliens seeding worlds and then getting kicked out upon their return.




No comments:

Post a Comment