Tuesday 12 June 2012

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Day

So, it's Boyfirend/Girlfriend Day- a lot like Valentines Day, but named more specifically.

This requires, as all good boyfriends/girlfriends know, numerous declarations of love and adoration, usually a fancy meal in a restaurant in the evening (but as we're broke, I shall be creating the girlfriend's favourite- Veggie burgers for lunch), a card (I sent an email-smooth, I know), flowers and chocolates (she ain't really a fan, so I'm making her favourite-Cheesecake, on the weekend).

Clarissa is quite likely to read this post, so I shall take this opportunity-

Clarissa, eu amo tu.

I first met you over 12 years ago and since then I have truly never stopped thinking about you.
You stared through me, over a camp fire in Munich and since that night I have been lucky enough to see your face whenever I close my eyes.
This is our first of many Boyfirend/Girlfriend Days together and I mean to make it as joyous as you make me.

Eu amo tu x


No comments:

Post a Comment